Pretty Bird (From the Death & Co. Cocktail Book)
- 1.5 oz London dry gin (Although, I went with Letherbee Vernal gin because it's delicious)
- .5 oz. Rhum Clement Creole Shrubb
- .75 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- .5 oz fresh lime juice
- .25 oz grenadine (Do yourself a favor and make your own)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon bark syrup
Shake all ingredients over ice and then strain into a rocks glass with a giant ice cube. Garnish with a lime wheel and if you have a brandied cherry, add that too.
This is a great and refreshing drink. Not overly sweet and a perfect sipper for a humid night. Throw some Robyn Hitchcock on the stereo and enjoy.